No one builds a house or starts a business without a plan. But many business don't create a marketing plan or if they have one it rarely gets updated. An effective marketing program needs the following components:
- style guide
- consistent branding across all marketing tools such as website, social media, business cards, truck stickers, invoices, e.g. anything the public might see that has your name on it.
- marketing properties such as website and, as needed, appropriate print materials.
- editorial calendar for print and digital marketing materials and their channels
- metrics to evaluate the success of your marketing activities. Even offline tasks can be tracked.
Link to Visibility can help you plan a marketing program that supports your current business and is scalable for future growth.
Sometimes what you need is a thorough review of your web presence or marketing materials from a fresh perspective. A different perspective is vital since you know your organization and its products or services so well that missing links might not be visible. Link to Visibility will review your
- logo, taglines and name
- marketing materials content
- web presence
- related/available statistics
to see how your materials
- reflect your organization and its products and services
- measure up to the competition
and provide suggestions on how to improve it.