Are you looking for a Guide to the Marketing and Internet Wilderness?
I have spoken with many clients and business professionals who wished that they had a guide when they started an internet or marketing project. I often hear them say things like...
- What questions should I have asked before we signed a contract?
- What's a change order and how do I avoid them?
- Why does this project cost so much?
- What is the best solution, there are too many options!
- What do I really need?
- How long should it take to complete this?
- Can I maintain or use this myself--what kind of skills do I need to do this?
- What can we do to make sure this goes smoothly?
- How does my website compare to others?
- I am merging with another organization--how do we combine identities?
In response these queries, I am now offering a service that I call the Marketing Wilderness Guide.
Knowledge is power and having someone who can ask the right questions or help you connect with the right providers can make a huge difference in
- Money spent
- Time wasted
- Staff frustration
Do you need or want a guide to the marketing (and internet) wilderness? I will guide you in handling challenges like...
- selecting software
- vetting proposals
- identifying vendors
- reviewing site designs
- learning new systems
- and more.
I may not have all the answers but as a professional with over 15 years of marketing and internet experience and great research skills I can probably find the answers you need. We can make sure that you navigate your project without getting lost!
Interested? Contact me today!